Température du lac à Versoix (pour Eric):
- Lundi 16 déc. 12h: 7.1°

En bref:
Petit Papa Noël...

dimanche 13 février 2011

Joke

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma, which bore his full name. Suddenly I remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 30 odd years ago. Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?
Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate.
After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park secondary school…  "Yes, I did, I'm a Morganner!" He beamed with pride. "when did you leave to go to college?" I asked
He answered: 1965, why do you ask?
"You were in my class!" I exclaimed
He looked at me closely, then that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat,  grey haired, decrepit, bastard asked: "What subject did you teach?"

En français demain, peut-être...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci! J'aime vos commentaires!!!